I love that the nights are getting warmer and longer. I want to spend more time outside, so that means I want quick and easy meals for my kitchen. One of my favorite recipes is our saucy chicken sausage pasta. A few simple ingredients, not much time in the kitchen, and totally delicious!
I love that this recipe is easily doubled if you are having guests. The saucy chicken sausage pasta is also budget-friendly, so you can feed an army without breaking the bank. I am sure that everyone can relate to that, which is why I wanted to share this recipe.
So now that you have an idea about what the recipe is, let’s get down to making it. Less than 45 minutes from stove to table, it is the perfect recipe to feed your family.
Ingredients For Saucy Chicken Sausage Pasta Casserole:
- Al Fresco All Natural Chicken Sausage
- Jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce.
- Pasta of your choice. I chose farfalle because it is our family’s favorite, but you can use any pasta you like.
- Shredded mozzarella.
- ½ teaspoon diced garlic.
- Smidge of basil.
- Smidge of fresh parsley,
Cooking Directions For Saucy Chicken Sausage Pasta:
- Cut up your sausage at an angle.
- Cook sausage in pan with the garlic and basil. Cook for 4-5 and you have a nice slightly charred sausage. Set aside.
- Cook your pasta as directed, drain and lightly rinse.
- While pasta and sausage are cooking, empty spaghetti sauce in a pan and warm to desired temperature.
- Place pasta on a plate.
- Add sausage on top.
- Drizzle sauce on top of the sausage and pasta.
- Sprinkle on shredded mozzarella and parsley.
- Enjoy with your favorite beverage.
Simple, easy, and totally delicious!
OTHER RECIPE POSTS YOU WILL LOVE:
- Super Easy Chicken Alfredo Casserole
- Crockpot Pierogi Casserole With Kielbasa
- Easy 4-Ingredient Slow Cooker Sausage Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Cranberry-Apple French Toast
MY FAVORITE RECIPE HACKS:
- Al Fresco Chicken Sausage Value Pack
- Classico Traditional Sweet Basil Sauce
- 3-Tier Expandable Bamboo Spice Rack
- 4 Piece Stainless Steel Pasta Cooker Set
So are you ready to be a dinner hero in your home? Your family will love you for this delicious meal, and you won’t be spending tons of time in the kitchen when you could be outside enjoying the beautiful weather. Happy eating!