It seems like they just started Kindergarten, and now it is time for them to pack up and head to college. Here are some resources for college parents to help you get them onto the next step of their educational journey.
Resources For College Parents
Things Kids To Know Before They Leave:
- 3 Things You MUST Do Before Your Child Heads To College
- 5 Important Conversations To Have With Your Child Before They Step On Campus
- How To Set Boundaries When Your College Student Is Home On Break
Supplies And Dorm-Living
- Packing Tips For College Parents
- Top 10 Things Your Teen Son Needs For His First Year Of College
- Everything Parents Need To Know About College School Supplies
- How To Survive College Move-In Day(Without Using Your Mind)
- 11 Great Cookbooks For The College Student
Other Important Websites For College Parents
Here are a few important websites to help you navigate the world of being a college parent.
- Don’t Stall, Just Call This website talks about underage drinking and the dangers of alcohol poisoning and hazing.
- College Parents of America
- Preparing You and Your Child For College