We are deep into Fall season, and the Thanksgiving holiday will be here before we know it. Are you headed to a holiday gathering? See how this recipe for ultimate pumpkin cheesecake sugar cookie bars will be perfect for guests of all ages.
What Makes These Pumpkin Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Bars Ultimate?
Well, if my husband were to answer this, would have to say that the pumpkin flavor is what makes them the ultimate dessert recipe. As for me, I would have to say cheesecake all the way. What is great about these bars is that there is something for everyone, and that is what makes them ultimate. And this is why the pumpkin cheesecake sugar cookie bars should be in your personal recipes binder.
How Long Does It Take To Prepare The Pumpkin Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Bars?
I love that this recipe only takes about 10 minutes to prepare to be baked. We are all in so much of a hurry these days, that we don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen preparing things and having to deal with a lot of clean up.
Does This Recipe Make A Large Batch That Is Good For A Party?
Each recipe makes approximately 18 bars, depending on how you cut them. I recommend making separate batches if you need more bars so that you have the same consistency and sizes.
What Food Ingredients Do I Need To Make This Pumpkin Inspired Recipe?
What is really nice about this recipe is that when I am doing my regular shopping trip, I can just toss them in the cart with my other groceries. No running to specialty stores or fancy ingredients.
- 1 package (16.5) refrigerator sugar cookie dough
- 1 + 1/2 packages of cream cheese (soft)
- 3/4 C sugar
- 1 egg (large)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 C pumpkin puree (only/ no substitutions)
- 1/2 c cinnamon chips
You Will Also Need These Items To Make Your Dessert Recipe:
- 13 x 9 inch baking pan
- Baking spray
- Parchment paper
- 1 medium sized bowl
- Electric mixer
How To Make The Pumpkin Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Bars1. Preheat Oven To 350 degrees.
2. Prep baking pan with baking spray.
3. Line the baking pan with parchment paper.
4. Remove 1/3 of the sugar cookie dough. Set aside.
5. Using your hands spread 2/3 of the sugar cookie dough into the bottom of the baking pan. Spread this evenly while pressing down firmly. This will make the crust. 6. Combine the cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl. Beat on medium speed with the electric mixer. Continue to mix on medium speed while adding the egg, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin puree. Mix until the batter is smooth. Slowly pour over the sugar cookie crust. 7. Crumble the remaining 1/3 of the sugar cookie dough into small chunks. Sprinkle these over the cheesecake filling. Evenly sprinkle the cinnamon chips on top of the crumbled cookie dough. 8. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
How Will I Know The Pumpkin Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Bars Are Done?
The crust will be golden. Once they are done baking, allow them to cool completely. Once they are completely cool, place them in your fridge for at least two hours.
How Do I Store This Dessert Recipe?
The best way to store this recipe is covered in the refrigerator. This also prevents family members from stealing a few before you are ready to enjoy them. I am telling you, they really are that delicious!
I know that this recipe will be a perfect addition to your Fall parties and holiday gatherings. My husband is a pumpkin dessert junkie, so other guests really need to grab them before he does!
Helpful Items For Your Kitchen
trekkingandtasting.com is also a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Read my full disclosure policy for more information.
More Recipe Posts You Must Read
- Slow Cooker Creamed Chicken Over Biscuits
- Super Simple Berry Apple Cocktail
- 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteaks
- Classic Beef Stroganoff Recipe