Now that the kids are grown and starting their college careers, my husband and I are spending time traveling as a couple, and keeping the romance alive. One of our favorite places to visit is the Caribbean Islands at Sandals Resorts.
Here are my best resources for everything Sandals Resorts. Tips about booking trips, dining options, and the best accommodations, this page will help you plan your next trip to Sandals Resorts.
General Information About Sandals Resorts:
Before you plan your trip to Sandals Resorts, here are a few things you should know about the background of the concept behind the Sandals brand.
The first steps are acknowledging that you need to slow down and recognizing that you need time to reconnect with yourself and the people you love. Taking a vacation is a great way to set aside your responsibilities and physically get away from the routine that’s inhibiting you from slowing down — and the beautiful Caribbean landscape offers an extraordinary setting to do so. ~Adam Stewart
Individual Resort Information:
There are currently 15 Sandals Resorts spread out through the Caribbean Islands. There is one for every type of traveler out there. Here are some of the resorts we have already visited.
- Why You Should Visit Sandals Montego Bay
- Why You Should Stay At Sandals Royal Caribbean
- A Couple’s Guide To Experiencing Sandals Emerald Bay
Room Reviews At Sandals Resorts:
Whether you want a basic room or are looking to be completely pampered, there is a room category for everyone! Here are a few to get you started on deciding your ideal accommodation.
- Over-The-Water Bungalow Butler Bungalow At Sandals South Coast
- Italian Beachfront Club Level Honeymoon Suite W/ Tranquility Soaking Tub
- Kensington Cove Honeymoon Beachfront Club Level Room
Places To Satisfy Your Appetite:
One of our favorite things to do while we are on vacation is to eat. And there are restaurants to satisfy every taste bud!
Sandals Resorts prides itself on offering the best amenities out there. Here are some of them.
Things To Do On The Resorts:
While there is plenty of time to rest and relax, the resorts offer many things to do on and off the resort.
- Snorkeling Adventures At Sandals Resorts
- Exploring The Exuma Cays With Robert’s Island Adventures
- Everything You Need To Know About The Great Exuma Historical Tour
How To Make The Most Of Your Vacation:
Here are some tips & tricks to make your vacation even more special.
- Renewing Your Vows At Sandals
- Using The Club Mobay Arrival Lounge In Jamaica
- Leave Jamaica In Style With The Club Mobay Departure Lounge
- Making The Most Of A Short Resort Stay
Sandals Resorts All-Inclusive amenities really gives you the best value for your money. And their strict no-tipping policy(other than butlers and spa staff) really makes it relaxing because you don’t have to worry about always carrying cash. The food choices are endless, and the unlimited beverages can’t be topped.
No matter what you enjoy doing, Sandals Resorts has a place for you to have the best vacation that you were looking for.
Best Travel Recommendations For Your Caribbean Vacation:
- Fodor’s Essential Caribbean
- Avon Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus Mosquito Repellent Picaridin 24 Towelettes