It’s National Chicken Month, and I am working on adding some new recipes to my menu plan. Today’s focus is easy weeknight chicken recipes that will fill your plate & tummy, without spending a lot of time in the kitchen.
Generally I am a huge fan of my slow cooker, especially my recipe for 5 ingredient buffalo chicken cheesesteaks. But I wanted to add more easy chicken recipes that don’t require a lot of time or effort. Since my older son has returned to college, there are only 3 of us for dinner. I want fast & easy, and something that can be adjusted for a smaller family.
Easy Weeknight Chicken Recipes
- Mom Foodie shares a recipe for Keto Jalapeno Popper Chicken With Rice. Love that this recipe is healthy and a bit spicy. I bet I could make this and my family would never know it was good for them too!
- Queso Chicken from the Mom Maven is definitely one that will be making an appearance in our rotation. Love it.
- Daily DIY Life shares a recipe for Sweet & Spicy Chicken. I don’t think I would be able to share this recipe with the rest of the family.
- One Pot Spicy Chicken Stew from Recipes Just 4 U. Definitely a twist to an old favorite.
Did you know that chickens have a good sense of time? Chickens know when it is dinnertime and can become annoyed if the people that feed them are even a few minutes late? ~Source: StonePierPress.Org
I find that statement funny, yet ironic.
I have to admit, when the nights grow short, there is nothing like a good dish of comfort food that features chicken. I love that there are so many choices out there!
- Fearless Dining shares a recipe for Easy Gluten- Free Curried Chicken Pot Pie. I don’t know about you, but chicken pot pie is my ultimate dish during the Winter.
- Daily DIY Life has captured my heart with her recipe for BBQ Chicken Bacon Pasta. I bookmarked this recipe for the upcoming week!
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breasts from Everyday Maven is definitely something that is perfect for National Chicken Month. Don’t you agree?
- The Flavors of Kitchen shares an absolutely amazing recipe for Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken & Potatoes. You definitely need to check out this recipe.
- Swirls of Flavor shares a wonderful Oven Baked Lemon Thyme Chicken. Another recipe that will satisfy any guest at your dinner table.
- It Is A Keeper shares a recipe for Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta that is one of those comfort food recipes that will make my menu plan.
Need More Chicken Ideas?
This post originally started out with the idea that I was going to share only recipes that you make in the oven. But then other people started sharing ALL kinds of chicken recipes that weren’t in the oven. So I decided that I will just mix all the recipes together, and then start a second post in the future.
A Few More Easy Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Kitchen 101 shares a delicious and healthy recipe for Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast. You can’t go wrong with this one!
- How about a Pizza Chicken Recipe? Midlife Healthy Living shares a great one guaranteed to satisfy chicken & pizza fanatics!
So these are just a easy weeknight chicken recipes that you can use to celebrate National Chicken Month. Do you have a favorite recipe? Share it in the comments and it could be featured in my next post, but mostly likely on my dinner table!
Fun Kitchen Tools You Will Enjoy:
These are some products from my affiliate page on Amazon. I will get a small percentage of your purchase price back to me. And it doesn’t cost you anything extra! Visit here for more information.