In 1997, we celebrated our honeymoon at Sandals Royal Caribbean in Jamaica. We always said that we would go back to celebrate our 20th anniversary, and we did that in 2017. We started our Jamaican vacation like VIP’s as well, thanks to the Club Mobay Arrival Lounge. But did you know that you can leave Jamaica in style with the Club Mobay Departure Lounge?
There are several great reasons why this should be on your travel itinerary when you leave Jamaica. Here are my top 4 reasons, and I am sure you will agree when you read about them.
Why You Need The Club Mobay Departure Lounge:
- The lounge is air conditioned! I can’t stress enough how warm and humid it is in Jamaica. So being able to sit in the air conditioned lounge is a HUGE bonus.
- The hospitality. If you have ever been to Jamaica, you are well aware of how wonderful the people are in Jamaica. The staff at the resorts is what makes this type of trip so special. That continues here in the Club Mobay departure lounge.
- Awesome food and beverages. One of our favorite things about Jamaica was the delicious jerk chicken and the fabulous rum punch. Well, at the Club Mobay departure lounge, you can have one last taste of these two amazing things. They also have a great selection of pasta salads, finger foods, and more.
- A really nice departures board. There is a nice departures board available so you won’t miss your flight. The staff also makes announcements for boarding as well.
Some other great benefits are: the cleanest bathrooms in any airport I have ever seen, and a wonderful view of the runway.
While I don’t want to think about leaving, having time spent in the Club Mobay departure lounge was a wonderful way to end an amazing vacation. After all, if you don’t leave, you can’t “Come Back Soon”.
About the Club Mobay Departure Lounge services:
*Fast-track privileges through immigration and security
*Complimentary refreshments including fresh fruits, pastries, snacks, sandwiches, tapas, sushi, sliders and Jamaican patties
*Club Mobay Pickney Place; our one-of-a kind sound-controlled children’s play-room (Club Mobay Only)
*Complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
*Complimentary Wi-Fi and a fully equipped Digicel business centre
*Dedicated suites reserved for adults-only, family or peace and quiet (Club Mobay Only)
*Shower facilities (Club Mobay Only)
*Free international phone calls to USA, Canada, and UK landlines
*Mango Spa with mini treatment for purchase (Club Mobay Only)
*Newspapers and magazines
Club Mobay Departure Service:
$30 per adult, $15 per child (2-12 years old)
Club Mobay Bundle Service:
$80 per adult, $40 per child (2-12 years old)
So when you are ready to travel home from Jamaica, make sure your vacation doesn’t end until you step off your plane at home. The Club Mobay Departure Lounge will make sure of that! Ya Mon!
OTHER POSTS YOU WILL LIKE:
- Fun Things To Do In The Lehigh Valley
- Sandals South Coast Italian Beachfront Club Level Honeymoon Suite
- The Club Mobay Arrival Lounge
- Must Have Travel Items